Sunday, December 11, 2016

RECOLLECTIONS FOR THE FUTURE

This blog thing is neat! Maybe in a couple years I will look back at this blog and reminisce about these days. This semester is 5 days away from wrapping up so I have got to hold on just a little longer. I have learned a lot from my classes and how to survive my classes. This year was really busy for me. I learned to manage my time better and found some more intrinsic motivation to really step up with my grades. Usually the first semester of the school year is always harder so I am going into the second semester confident. With my writing in this class I have learned a lot. With using literary devices and doing a pre-write for my essay. Analyzing a poem or an essay is actually fun. The worl to come next semester and the prepping for AP tests should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment