Monday, March 13, 2017

SHORT STORY

As I looked at it all I felt accomplished. It had a good run of several million years. It seems like the most successful of them all. I  look around and think it really is amazing what they can do together. Just the other day glaciers melted a little bit more. The water line has risen and many cities are submerged. The weather has been crazy with monsoons and tornadoes so I know the end is near. I really thought they were on track to saving it but it seems not. There was some close calls. They actually built weaponry to wipe themselves out several times over but it never came to that. The one slip-up was no one seemed to care about the environment. Another failed earth but we have gathered great intelligence from them. Hopefully the next one is successful. (i am not finished)

No comments:

Post a Comment