Monday, September 19, 2016

Big Question Revisit

My big question is why do people say money can't buy happiness. I mean I would think when you have all the money you would never be sad but from what I have learned this is not the case. What gives people happiness that money can't buy. I definitely feel like i have experienced this. When I bought my new iPhone I would think I can always be on it and be happy, but that is not the case. It is just another phone and I get bored of it too. I recently saw Narcos and when you would see Pablo Escobar with all the money in the world(and drugs!) , you wold think he could never be sad. Just like in the movie "Scarface", Tony is in his luxurious hot tub but he seems sad and not enjoying what I would imagine be living the life. It seems complicated .

1 comment: